Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gate Hub/Xenon Hub lost it's rightful owner...  (Read 4892 times)
zett_tom
Mountain Spring

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »

Hey guys,

first of all - thanks for such an awesome mod! Paul, you are a creator of fun! I've been with XRM when played X:R, and when came back to X:AP never thought of playing vanilla since I knew of your great improvements. However, there is an issue I am facing right now and it drives me crazy (more the fact that I can't find a solution for this thing).

The story goes like this - I started the Xenon Rogue "plot" and did my job on improving my life in the space. Befriended everyone and did one of the plots. The Hub, to be specific. It ended well, I had an ownership of that majestic structure. Yeah, "had". Recently I noticed that I haven't got that station included as mine properity. Why?! Have I lost an ownership? Is it temporary and intended after the plot is over (after few ingame days)? Or it has something to do with sector ownership (says unknown in galaxy map)? I noticed that when shooting down bandits in Xenon Hub the Borons thank me. I took few shots at the Gate Hub - the Borons warned me. Is there a sector/station takeover thing going on here? Please, guys, help. I need that space and station to create my humane xenon (AI) empire... Does this stuff happen to normal stations as well?
Paul Wheeler
Administrator
Poseidon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 11:46:50 PM »

This is caused by the xrm enabling both hub plots to be played in the same game. The second hub plot has just initialised so the hub has reset. I have it on my to do list to fix, but for the moment youll have to olay through the other plot to get the hub back.

zett_tom
Mountain Spring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »

Of course, that's the cause! On the other hand... having this second plot enabled (Terran over Boron) and running makes a lot of sense in my roleplaying kind of game, where those green fishes forced me to connect Hub to Segaris and Zyarth's Dominion and now there's a stream of Xenon ships running rampage in Terran sectors. I like to think that the Terrans asked me for help to get the Hub back. Having that in mind I don't think I would fix that, just make people aware Wink. More plots - more fun. The only thing that bothers me is that Terran plot launched without notice in mission journal. If I had missed the message I wouldn't know that there is a Terran admiral to talk to in Saturn.
Anyhow - having great fun with XRM!
cjm3fl
Vast Ocean

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »

...those green fishes...

At least they only have 2 eyes!!
 scared

It's not what they keep saying that pisses me off. It's that they won't listen to any other point of view. It must be the three-eyes!!!

If you can't stand the flames...don't tickle the Dragon!
zett_tom
Mountain Spring

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:38 PM »

According to my Xenon Rogue plot picture, my protagonist is mono-eyed. So together with one Paranid we make two Borons... If it makes sense at all...  Cheers
Tadstone
Mountain Spring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 07:39:46 AM »

According to my Xenon Rogue plot picture, my protagonist is mono-eyed. So together with one Paranid we make two Borons... If it makes sense at all...  Cheers

Mine has one eye too!  Thumbs Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: